.:|pF|:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:|pF|:.

Globalized CS:CZ Family style clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:|pF|:. Invite Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locutus
Admin
Locutus

.:|pF|:. Invite Policy Empty
PostSubject: .:|pF|:. Invite Policy   .:|pF|:. Invite Policy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi people,

The server has been up and running for a good while now, and we are steadily getting more and more people to play on it. Thanks to everybody that have contributed to our efforts. We are very pleased to have such a great place to play, with a solid core of server members who are respectful to each other. To all of those that we have recently inducted in to the crew, welcome!

Shorty and I have decided that at this point, the size of the Family has reached a substantial level. We believe that now is the time for us to be more selective with who will be inducted into our crew. For those who are interested, this means logging more hours on the server, for a greater duration of time, playing fairly and respectfully. We will not be inducting people as freely, so you have to earn the right to the tag. For the pF members, we expect everybody to contribute to the new member vote, which we will host regularly at a time that is to be decided by Shorty and myself.

So, if you want to get in our crew, from this point on, you must play on our server, getting to know us, and also occasionally post on our board. We want people to contribute to the server, which means offering server advice, and contributing to discussions about playing the game (as well as other things!). Any recommendations you have, please feel free to private message Shorty or myself anytime!
Back to top Go down

.:|pF|:. Invite Policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:|pF|:. :: Players :: Family Invites-
Jump to: